Friday, April 16, 2010

Spotlite Teen Idol road show at Asia Cafe

The students from Taylor's, Inti, Metropolitan college were eager to sign up and participate in the "Rimmel London Look" search. Amongst Despite all the excitement and commotion, we were lucky to able to interview Vivi Cheng, a business student who is in her first year of university.



Q: Do you wear make-up to university every day?
A: Yes, I do! I feel it's important to take the time and effort to wear a little blush and mascara. It is a great confidence booster!

Q: When did you start getting interested in make-up?
A: When i was young, i used to go to my mom's make-up bag and put on her lipstick. I have always been feminine and to be honest vain! I started wearing make-up at the age of 17 and haven't look back since. It is a great way to enhance and highlight your features.

Q: What is your must have make-up item?
A: For me it's blusher! When I wake up early in the morning for classes, I look pale and washed out. When I pop on some blusher on my cheeks, I look fresher and more alive. If I have to choose another, It would be mascara. A little swipe of mascara on your eyelashes certainly goes a long way!

Q: What is your daily make-up routine?
A: I always make it a point to apply my make-up on a clean face, right after I have cleansed, toned and moisturized. Firstly, I start with a little concealer to hide the dark circles around my eyes, followed by some mineral foundation powder. Then I highlight my eyes by applying eyeliner close to my lash line and a pearl colored eye shadow on to my eyelids. When the eye liner and eyeshadow has set, I apply two coats on mascara my eyelashes. A swipe of pink blush on both of cheeks completes the look.

Q: What made you interested in joining this competition?
A:This is a good opportunity for me to test my make-up skills. This competition is interesting because we are actually given the opportunity to create our version of the "Rimmel London Look" . I am sure there will be many beautiful and unique results.

Q: Do you have a message for the "Rimmel London Look" blog readers?
A: This competition is a good opportunity for make-up enthusiasts in Malaysia. If you love make-up as much as I do, come down to the road shows and register!

No comments:

Post a Comment